* All-America *
Career Bests (thru 2014):
• 1,500 Meters: 3:54.87
• Two Mile: 8:59.73c
• 5,000: 14:11.53
• Earned All-America honors in cross country by placing 39th at the NCAA Championships, and was the top freshman in eligibility at the meet.
• Redshirted, but competed in several meets unattached.
• Set a personal record in the 5,000 of 14:11.53 at the Stanford Invitational.
• Set a PR in the 1,500 of 3:54.87, at the Brutus Hamilton Open in Berkeley, Calif.
• Did not compete.
• Won the bronze medal at the North American, Central American, and Caribbean junior cross country championships on Feb. 22, 2014, in Mount Irvine, Tobago, and helped the U.S. to the team victory.
• Earned All-America honors by placing 39th at the 2014 NCAA Championships as Stanford's No. 5 runner.
• Competed in six meets in 2014, during first collegiate season.
• Placed third at the as part of a 1-2-3 Stanford freshmen sweep of the 2014 U.S. junior national championships in Boulder, Colo.
• Won the Nike Cross Nationals in Portland, Ore., to complete an impressive senior cross-country season in which he won the Ohio Division 1 title and was sixth at the Foot Locker nationals.
• One of two runners in the nation to place in the top 10 in both the Nike and Foot Locker nationals.
• Named the 2012 Gatorade Ohio Boys Cross Country Runner of the Year.
• In track, was fourth in the two mile (9:00.43) and fifth in the 5,000 (14:33.09) at the 2013 New Balance Outdoor Nationals in Greensboro, N.C.
• Both times were personal bests.
• His 5,000 time was the fifth-fastest high school time in the nation.
• Won the 2013 Ohio Division I title in the 3,200 in a personal record 8:56.61.
• Second in the 2012 Ohio Division 1 3,200 final in 9:01.24.
• Fifth in the 2012 New Balance Outdoor Nationals in the 5,000 in 14:46.
• Born on Friday the 13th.
• Lists collecting Russian nesting dolls and competitive ice bathing as hobbies.
• Looks to major in management science and engineering and become a Silicon Valley or Nike executive.