2015 Season (Junior):
- Placed 15th at the Stanford Invitational as team's No. 3.
- Was timed in 24:15.9 for 8K.
- Raced twice, also placing 56th at Washington Invite (8K, 24:13.2).
2014 Season (Sophomore):
- Named to Pac-12 All-Academic second team.
- Ran in two meets.
- 86th at Stanford Invitational (25:05, 8K), as Stanford's No. 6.
- 53rd at Bronco Invitational (24:32.2, 8K), as Stanford's No. 6.
2013 Season (Freshman):
- Ran in two races unattached.
- Was 28th overall and No. 9 among all Stanford runners, in 25:39 (8K) at the Stanford Invitational.
- Also was sixth at the Doc Adams Invite (24:32, 8K).
Track and Field:
- Ran personal bests of 1:53.64 (800), 3:51.45 (1,500), and 9:27.39 (steeplechase) in 2015.
- Won the invitational mile in 4:12.06 at the 2013 Arcadia Invitational.
- Completed his high school season by reaching three finals at the Arizona Division I championships.
- Was third in the 3,200 (a personal best 9:12.00), fourth in the 800 (1:54.15), and eighth in the 1,600 (4:22.70).
- Has been competing in track since age 3.
- Majoring in symbolic systems with a focus on artificial intelligence.
- Father Juan Silva played soccer at UC Davis.
- Has a younger brother, Derrick.