2014 Season (Sophomore):
- Member of Stanford's top seven in first collegiate season.
- Ran in six races overall.
- Placed 100th at NCAA Championships (31:31.3, 10K) as Stanford's No. 7 runner.
- No. 6 Stanford runner at NCAA West Regionals (30:29.1, 10K) and 52nd overall.
- 27th at Pac-12 Championships as Stanford's No. 7 (24:20, 8K).
- Sixth at USF Invitational (25:26.4, 8K) as the No. 3 Cardinal runner in collegiate cross country debut.
- 14th at Washington Invitational (23:45, 8K) as Stanford's No. 2 runner.
- 121st at Wisconson Invitational (24:46, 8K).
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
2013 Season (Freshman):
Track and Field:
- Finished second in a 1-2-3 Stanford sweep of the 2014 U.S. junior national cross country championships in Boulder, Colo.
- Ran two races unattached.
- Was No. 7 among all Stanford runners and 20th overall at the Stanford Invitational (25:25, 8K) and placed fourth at the Doc Adams Invite (24:15, 8K).
- Advanced to the 2015 NCAA West Prelims in the 5,000 in his first season of eligibility.
- Ran best 5,000 of 13:45.82 at 2015 Payton Jordan Invitational.
- Has best of 3:45.13 in the 1,500.
- Best 3,000 of 7:54.62 is No. 8 in Stanford indoor history.
- Finished fourth in the North American, Central American, and Caribbean junior cross country championship over 6K in Mount Irvine, Tobago, on Feb. 22, 2014, helping the U.S. to the team victory.
- Ran the eighth-fastest high school two-mile in 2013 with an 8:53.82, a time converted from an 8:50.74 while placing fifth in the 3,200 at the Arcadia Invitational.
- Ran one of the top five fastest 3,200-meter times for a junior in 2012 with an 8:55.86 at Arcadia.
- In cross country, Keelan ran away from the field at the Illinois 3A championship meet while clocking 14:05 for three miles – the 10th-fastest time in state history.
- Went on to place 26th at the Nike Cross Nationals.
- Placed second in the mile (4:08.73) and fourth in the 5,000 (14:29.20) at the 2013 New Balance Outdoor Nationals in Greensboro, N.C.
- Completed the triple crown of Illinois distance running by adding track 3A 1,600 (4:12.11) and 3,200 (8:57.61) titles to his cross country crown.
- Majoring in product design.