Career Bests (thru 2014):
• 1,500: 3:47.70
• 5,000: 13:55.59
• Mile: 4:07.50
• Two Mile: 8:53.84c
• 3,000: 8:04.50
• Redshirted, but ran several races unattached.
• Set personal record in the 1,500 and 5,000.
• Ran 1,500 best of 3:47.70 came in winning the third section at the Portland (Ore.) Track Festival on June 15.
• Ran 3:49.51 in the third section of the Stanford Invitational.
• Set 5,000 best of 13:55.59 in the third section of the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Finished seventh in the invitational 3,000 (8:04.50) while running unattached at the UW Invitational on Feb. 1.
• Finished fourth in the North American, Central American, and Caribbean junior cross country championship over 6K in Mount Irvine, Tobago, on Feb. 22, 2014, helping the U.S. to the team victory.
• Finished 100th at the 2014 NCAA Championships, helping Stanford to second.
• Ran six races in first collegiate season.
• Placed 27th at 2014 Pac-12 Championships.
• Finished second in a 1-2-3 Stanford sweep of the 2014 U.S. junior national cross country championships in Boulder, Colo.
• Ran the eighth-fastest high school two-mile in 2013 with an 8:53.84, a time converted from an 8:50.74 while placing fifth in the 3,200 at the Arcadia Invitational.
• Ran one of the top five fastest 3,200-meter times for a junior in 2012 with an 8:55.86 at Arcadia.
• In cross country, ran away from the field at the Illinois 3A championship meet while clocking 14:05 for three miles – the 10th-fastest time in state history.
• Went on to place 26th at the Nike Cross Nationals.
• Placed second in the mile (4:08.73) and fourth in the 5,000 (14:29.20) at the 2013 New Balance Outdoor Nationals in Greensboro, N.C.
• Completed the triple crown of Illinois distance running by adding track 3A 1,600 (4:12.11) and 3,200 (8:57.61) titles to his cross country crown.