Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• Mile: 4:12.26i
• Two-mile: 9:04.95c
• 3,000 meters: 8:12.22i
• Set a personal best of 8:12.22 in the 3,000 meters on the way to placing 21st at the MPSF Championships.
• Competed in two meets, making his collegiate track debut by placing 11th in his heat of the 3,000 (8:23.05) at the Husky Classic.
• Did not compete.
• Placed 28th in the 3,000 at the MPSF Championships in a personal best 8:19.38.
• Set a personal best in the mile in his collegiate debut, running 4:12.26 to place 19th at the UW Indoor Preview on Jan. 18.
• Ran 8:23.44 in the placing 18th in the invitational 3,000 at the Penn State National on Feb. 1.
• Competed in four meets in 2014, his first collegiate season.
• Placed 56th in the 2014 Pac-12 Championships, as team's No. 9.
• Won the Washington 2A cross-country championship with a time of 15:13.60 for 5K.
• Won state 2A titles in the 1,600 (2013, 4:11.85) and 3,200 (2012, in a then-state 2A record 9:01.86).
• Was second in the 2013 state 2A 3,200 final in a personal best 9:01.80.
• Also second in the state in the 1,600 in 2012, in a best of 4:11.29.
• Set a Nike BorderClash record in winning the 2012 cross-country dual between top runners from Washington and Oregon in 13:44 for 2.73 miles.
• Was 24th at the FootLocker national championships.
• Son of Jim and Jean Gibson.
• Has two siblings, Danny and Erin.
• Older brother Danny has ran at Loyola Marymount and Washington.