* Two-Time All-American *
- Two time-time All-American, including 2016 first team, on Stanford's indoor distance medley relay.
2015 Season (Junior):
- Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- No. 7 runner on NCAA West Regional runner-up team, placing 104th in 33:11.7.
- Placed 60th at Pac-12 Championships, in 25:03.0 over 8K.
- Raced four times.
- Placed 18th at the Stanford Invitational, running 24:21.1 over 8K despite getting spiked across the leg.
2014 Season (Sophomore):
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- 26th at the USF Invitational (26:18.8, 8k) and the number eight runner for Stanford.
- 58th at Stanford Invitational (24:27, 8k).
- 28th at Bronco Invitational (24:15, 8k) as Stanford's fifth best runner.
2013 Season (Freshman):
- Ran in two races unattached.
- Was 50th at the Stanford Invitational (26:05, 8K) and 19th at the Doc Adams Invite (25:21, 8K).
Track and Field:
- Became the 440th American to run a sub-4:00 mile, clocking 3:59.32 indoors in 2015.
- Earned first- and second-team indoor All-America honors by running on distance medley relays at the 2016 and 2015 NCAA Championships.
- Ran best 1,500 of 3:42.80 at 2015 Pac-12 prelims.
- Advanced to 2015 NCAA West Prelims in 1,500.
- The 2012 Pennsylvania state AAA champion at 1,600 meters.
- Second in the 2013 state meet in the same event, in 4:16.62.
- His 1:51.78 in the 800 was among the nation’s top 10 times for a high school junior.
- Won multiple all-state honors in both track and cross country.
- Son of Brian and Joan Coyle.
- Great grandfather Edward McNichol played basketball for Pennsylvania from 1913 to 1917, was an All-American and went on to coach the team.
- Majoring in management science and engineering, with a minor in computer science.
- Has younger siblings Mary Cate and Patrick.