As a Junior in 2015 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Scored twice in a 3-0 win against Arizona in the NCAA Tournament Third Round (Nov. 21)
- Assisted Stanford's second goal against Oregon State (Oct. 8)
- Scored a last-second goal (89:59) at Utah (Sept. 25)
- Scored the game-winning goal at Cal Poly (Sept. 4)
As a Sophomore in 2014 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week (Oct. 6).
- CollegeSoccer360.com Primetime Performers Weekly Honor Roll (Oct. 7).
- One of four players in school history with two hat tricks in a season.
- Played in 24 matches for the Cardinal, starting 15 of them.
- Fourth on the team in goals (8).
- Fourth on the team in points (17).
- Fourth on the team in shots with 38.
- Scored two game-winning goals.
- Scored hat-tricks against Dayton and Washington.
As a Freshman in 2013 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Played in all 22 matches, starting five.
- First start came in the season opener against Boston College, as an outside back.
- Moved to forward and has been one of the first off the bench.
- Had one goal and three assists.
- Goal came on a half-volley against Maryland.
- Assisted on Lo'eau LaBonta's winner against Washington, with a back pass in the box.
National Team Experience
- A member of the U.S. U-20 national team player pool as an outside back.
- Had previously been in the U-18 player pool.
- Named California Gatorade Player of the Year in 2012.
- Nominated for the 2013 California Interscholastic Federation Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
- An NSCAA Youth All-American.
- 2012 East Bay Player of the Year by the Bay Area News Group.
- Through her junior year, had 61 goals and 29 assists, and led O’Dowd to two North Coast Section Division II championships.
- Helped the Mustang Blast club team to two state and regional championships, as well as the 2011 national title.
- A three-time Olympic Development Program regional player.
- Mother and grandfather both attended Stanford.
- Has a double major of human biology, and African and African-American studies.