As a Sophomore in 2014:
- Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- All Pac-12 honorable mention.
- Played in 22 matches, including 12 starts.
- Scored her only goal of the season in a 3-0 win over Santa Clara.
- Also recorded her only assist of the season against Santa Clara.
- Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week (Sept. 22).
- CollegeSoccer360.com National Primetime Player of the Week (Sept. 24).
As a Freshman in 2013:
- Played in 17 matches, with 14 starts.
- Scored in her collegiate debut, off a deflection against Loyola Marymount on Sept. 6.
- Had one goal and one assist.
- Named to Pac-12 All-Freshman team.
National Team Experience:
- A starter at outside back on the U.S. team at the 2014 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada.
- The youngest player on the winning U.S. team at the U-20 World Cup in Japan in 2012 and only one in high school
- Has been a regular part of the U.S. youth national-team system since the U14’s.
- A two-time selection to the NSCAA Youth All-America team and led her Mustang Blast club team to two national titles and three regional championships.
- Carried a weighted GPA of more than 4.0.
- Was a three-time Diablo Foothill League selection at Dougherty Valley High in San Ramon, Calif.
- Family lives on a five-acre ranch in Pleasanton, Calif., with horses, chickens, dogs, and cats.
- One of five siblings, twin sister Kenzie, Lani, Andy, and Brady.
- Brady played football at Air Force.
- Lani played soccer at Washington State and UC Irvine.