Parking Lots near Stanford Athletic Facilities
When arriving to our Stanford Athletic facilities, we recommend to park in Varsity Lot (L-97), Track House Lot (L-95), Maples Lot (L-93), and the new Parking Structure 7 (PS7) located under the Knight Management Center. Other parking lots that may be open are Lot 2 (near Stanford Stadium, past Varsity Lot) and Galvez Field (across the street from Track House Lot). These lots will only be available when the above lots are at capacity.
"A," "C," and "shared" resident/commuter lots are enforced Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Meters are generally enforced 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., unless otherwise posted. You are free to park in these areas after enforcement hours. Parking is not enforced during weekends.
Driving Directions To The Campus by Automobile
From Highway 101 (North & South)
- Take the Embarcadero Road exit west toward Stanford.
- At El Camino Real, Embarcadero turns into Galvez Street as it enters the university.
- Stay in the left lane and continue toward the center of campus.
- Take a left at Nelson Road, the stadium will be on your left.
From Highway 280 (North & South)
- Exit Sand Hill Road east toward Stanford.
- Continue east, turning right at Arboretum Road.
- Take another right at Galvez Road.
- Turn left at Nelson Road, the stadium will be on your left.
From El Camino Real
- Exit El Camino Real at Embarcadero Road.
- Turn toward the hills (away from the center of Palo Alto).
- As you enter Stanford, Embarcadero Road becomes Galvez Street.
- Continue on Galvez and turn left on Nelson Road
- The stadium will be on your left.
If you have any questions or concerns about parking for athletic events on Stanford University's campus, please
call us at (650) 736-PARK or email us at email@example.com.