- Won a bronze medal at the 2013 December North American Cup, winning nine of 10 matches before losing in the semifinals
- Competed in the 2013 November North American Cup, placing 21st out of 193 participants and notching an 8-1 record.
- Placed 11th in men’s foil at the NCAA Championships
- Honorable mention All-American
- Compiled a 42-19 record
- Won 11 bouts at the NCAA Championships
- Notched a 9-2 record to take second place at the NCAA West Regional
- Went 17-4 at the Northwest Duals
- Began the season with five wins in his first six matches at the Western Invitational
- Helped lead the team to a 10-3 record in team duals.
- Second-place finish at the NCAA Championships and NCAA Western Regional Tournament champion in foil
- NCAA All-American.
- Compiled a 34-3 record
- Placed seventh at 2010 NCAA Championships
- Second-team All-American
- Claimed second place at the NCAA West Regional
- Won 2011 Junior Nationals in Reno, Nev.
- Attended International (San Francisco) High School
- The 2010 National Junior Champion at Summer Nationals in Atlanta, Ga.
- Seventh place at 2010 Senior Nationals for the men's foil in Atlanta, Ga.
- Placed second in the 2010 Senior Men's Team Foil at Summer Nationals in Atlanta, Ga.
- Placed 12th at the 2010 Junior Men's Foil World Championship in Luxembourg
- 2009 National Champion, Cadets - NAC in St. Louis, Mo.
- Top 8 in 2009 Cadets, NAC in Columbus, Ohio
- Placed top 16 in Division I, Louisville, Ken.
- Placed top 16 in Cadets in Cabries, France
- Placed top 8 at the 2009 Junior Olympics in Albuquerque, N.M.
- First place finisher at the 2009 D-I Men's Foil Team.
- Son of David Caldwell and Chloe Soroquere
- Mechanical engineering major
- Enjoys playing tennis, basketball, golf and snowboarding
- Participates each summer in the 48-hour Film Festival in San Francisco and San Jose, winning the San Jose Film Festival in 2010.