2015 Season (Senior):
- Pac-12 All-Academic first team.
- Placed 33rd at Pac-12 Championships in Colfax, Wash., running 24:05.8 for 8K.
- Was Stanford's No. 6 runner in final collegiate competition.
- Raced three times.
2014 Season (Junior):
- Named to Pac-12 All-Academic first team.
- Competed in five meets after missing first two seasons because of injuries.
- 46th at Pac-12 Championships (24:52, 8K) in Oakland as Stanford's No. 8 runner.
- 23rd at Stanford Invitational (24:21, 8K) in collegiate cross country debut and was Stanford's No. 3 runner.
- 29th at Washington Invitational (24:11, 8k) as the Cardinal's No. 5.
- 78th at Wisconson Invitational (24:29, 8K) as Stanford's No. 4.
2013 Season (Sophomore):
2012 Season (Freshman):
Track and Field:
- Made collegiate debut during 2014 indoor season.
- Has a mile personal best of 4:14.57c.
- The 2010 Southwest Yosemite League MVP and three-time all-league performer in cross country.
- Three-time All-Kern County selection in cross country and twice in track.
- Kern County Runner of the Year in 2011.
- A 2012 All-American for the 4x1,600 meters during the indoor season.
- Led Stockdale to two league titles, two county titles and a CIF Central Section championship.
- Led Stockdale to a national ranking of No. 17 by DyeStat.
- Part of a school record in 4x1,600 meters.
- Posted times of 4:13 for 1,600 meters and 9:08 for 3,200 meters.
- Double major of history and political science.
- Contemplating a career as a sports agent or lawyer.
- Son of Mark and Karen Miller.
- One younger brother, Drew.
- Writes for the Stanford Daily.