2014 Season (Junior):
• Raced twice.
• 49th at Washington Invitational (21:22, 6K) as Stanford's No. 7 runner.
• Runner-up at the Bronco Invitational (20:24.6, 6K).
2013 Season (Sophomore):
• Was team's No. 6 at the NCAA Championships, covering the 6K course in Terre Haute, Ind., in 21:59.9 for 196th place.
• Ran in three races.
• Made collegiate cross country debut at the Bronco Invitational, placing 20th (21:05.8, 6K) and was third at the Doc Adams Invite (21:08, 6K).
2012 Season (Freshman):
• Did not race.
Track and Field:
• Finished second at the 2014 NCAA outdoor championships for Stanford's highest women's finish ever in that event.
• No. 3 on Stanford's all-time 800 list with a best of 2:02.68.
• Finish sixth in the 800 at the 2013 Pan Am Junior Championships in Medellin, Colombia.
• The 2011 Ohio state champion in cross country.
• Competed in three state meets overall in cross country, including top-10 finishes each year.
• The 2010 Ohio state champion in the 100-meter hurdles.
• Ran in four state track meets during her high school career, resulting in 10 all-state recognitions.
• Competed in both the 100- and 300-meter hurdles at the 2012 state meet along with the 4x200- and 4x400-meter relays.
• Helped Princeton to a regional runner-up finish in track in 2012.
• Major is international relations.
• Contemplated profession is to work for a multinational organization or the United Nations.
• Daughter of Tyler Saunders and Christine Auclair.
• Speaks fluent French.