* Six-Time All-American *
- Two-time NCAA outdoor track and field runner-up in the 800 meters.
2015 Season (Senior.):
- Came up huge at the NCAA Championships, running No. 2 on team, which placed 14th.
- Placed 89th in 20:46.4 (6K).
- Great versatility, from 400 meters to 6K.
- 25th at Pac-12 Championships (6K, 20:39.5).
- 35th at NCAA West Regionals (6K, 21:22.2).
- Raced three times.
2014 Season (Junior):
- Raced twice.
- 49th at Washington Invitational (21:22, 6K) as Stanford's No. 7 runner.
- Runner-up at the Bronco Invitational (20:24.6, 6K).
2013 Season (Sophomore):
- Was team's No. 6 at the NCAA Championships, covering the 6K course in Terre Haute, Ind., in 21:59.9 for 196th place.
- Ran in three races.
- Made collegiate cross country debut at the Bronco Invitational, placing 20th (21:05.8, 6K) and was third at the Doc Adams Invite (21:08, 6K).
2012 Season (Freshman):
Track and Field:
- Two-time NCAA outdoor runner-up in the 800, in 2014 and 2015.
- Second is Stanford's highest women's finish ever in that event.
- Broke school 800 record at 2015 NCAA Championships, running 2:00.63.
- Two-time NCAA indoor runner-up in the distance medley relay.
- Finish sixth in the 800 at the 2013 Pan Am Junior Championships in Medellin, Colombia.
- The 2011 Ohio state champion in cross country.
- Competed in three state meets overall in cross country, including top-10 finishes each year.
- The 2010 Ohio state champion in the 100-meter hurdles.
- Ran in four state track meets during her high school career, resulting in 10 all-state recognitions.
- Competed in both the 100- and 300-meter hurdles at the 2012 state meet along with the 4x200- and 4x400-meter relays.
- Helped Princeton to a regional runner-up finish in track in 2012.
- Double major of international relations, and Iberian and Latin American cultures.
- Contemplated profession is to work for a multinational organization or the United Nations.
- Daughter of Tyler Saunders and Christine Auclair.
- Speaks fluent French.