2014 Season (Junior):
2013 Season (Sophomore):
- Stanford's No. 9 runner at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 75th in 28:33 (8K) in Louisville, Colo.
- Ran two races.
- Made collegiate cross-country debut at the Pre-Nationals, placing 180th overall and No. 6 for Stanford in 26:05.44 (8K)
- Named to the Pac-12 All-Academic second team.
2012 Season (Freshman):
Track and Field:
- Won the 2013 U.S. junior national championship in the 1,500 meters in 3:46.64.
- Was ninth at the 2013 Pan Am Junior Championships in Medellin, Colombia.
- Advanced to the NCAA West Prelims in the 1,500 in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Has a personal best in the 1,500 of 3:43.48.
- The 2011 Texas state 5A runner-up in the 1,600 meters in 4:09.36.
- He also placed third in 2010 and fourth in 2012.
- Winner of the 2011 road Congress Avenue Mile, considered the championship of Texas, with a course-record time of 4:06.31.
- Holds the Kingwood school records in the 800 (1:52.65), 1,600 (4:09.36) and 3,000 (8:30.42).
- Helped Kingwood to a No. 1 national ranking in track during the 2012 season.
- Champion in the 1,600 at the 2011 Region 2-5A meet.
- Won the 1,600 and 3,200 at the 2011 and 2012 District 14-5A meet and was runner-up in both at the Region 2-5A.
- Led the Kingwood cross-country team to three top-10 state finishes.
- Majoring in communication.
- Iinterested in sports marketing or sports management.
- Son of John and Yvonee Brinkley.