* Three-Time All-American *
2014 Season (Senior):
- Earned All-America honors by placing 33rd at the NCAA Championships (30:51.0, 10K).
- Was Stanford's No. 4 runner, helping the Cardinal to a runner-up finish.
- Third at the Pac-12 Championships in Oakland. as Stanford's No. 1 runner (23:37, 8K).
- Named All-West Region after placing sixth in the NCAA West Regional at Stanford (29:41.8, 10K) as Stanford's No. 2.
- All-Pac-12 first team selection.
- Raced in six meets.
- Won the Stanford Invitational (23:16, 8K) in an intentional tie with teammate Maksim Korolev.
- Eighth at USF Invitational (25:26.7, 8k) as the Cardinal's No. 5 runner.
- Eighth at Wisconson Invitational (23:56, 8K) as Stanford's No. 2 runner.
2013 Season (Junior):
- Season curtailed by injury.
- Ran one race unattached, placing third at the Doc Adams Invitational in Davis, Calif., on Nov. 9 in 24:13 (8K).
2012 Season (Sophomore):
- Named USTFCCCA All-West Region after placing fourth at the NCAA West Regionals in Seattle.
- Was Stanford's No. 1 runner in the race, with a time of 29:44 over 10K, leading the Cardinal to the title.
- An All-Pac-12 first-team selection.
- Stanford's No. 1 runner in three of his five races.
- Placed sixth in the Pac-12 Championships in Santa Clarita, Calif., as the Cardinal's No. 1 on its second-place team.
- He ran 23:35 for 8K.
- Placed 112th at the NCAA Championships in Louisvlle, Ky., as No. 3 runner on Stanford's16th-place team.
- Highest collegiate finish to date was third-place at the Stanford Invitational (8K, 24:10).
- Also 21st at the Wisconsin adidas Invitational (8K, 23:44).
2011 Season (Freshman):
- Came through at the NCAA West Regionals, placing 19th as Stanford's No. 4 runner in 29:53 and helping Stanford to the team title.
- Placed 25th at the Pac-12 Championships with a time of 23:57.
- Stanford's No. 7 runner at the NCAA Championships, placing 154th in 31:13.6.
- Placed 113th at the Wisconsin Invitational with a time of 24:54.
Track and Field:
- Earned first-team All-America honors by placing fifth in the 5,000 at the 2014 NCAA indoor championships.
- Seventh in the same event at the 2014 NCAA outdoor meet, setting a personal best of 13:31.69 in the latter.
- Ranks No. 8 on Stanford's all-time indoor and outdoor lists in the 5,000.
- Won the 2014 Pac-12 title in the 10,000, running a PR of 29:16.71.
- Won the 2010 Nike Outdoor Nationals in the 2-mile, edging his twin brother Jim.
- Came in second in the same meet in 2011.
- Two-time Nike Cross Nationals individual champion for cross country.
- Holds three course records, as well as the national junior class record in the 2-mile (8:44).
- 2008 cross country team won the state championship and placed fifth at the Nike Cross Nationals.
- Squad won four straight New Jersey Group 3 championships.
- Member of the national record-setting4xmile indoor relay.
- Team came in second at the 2011 nationals in the DMR.
- Captained the cross country and track teams his senior year.
- Son of Larry and Patricia Rosa.
- Has a twin brother, Jim, who also runs for Stanford.
- Has two older siblings, Larry and Kiki.
- Majoring in management science and engineering.
- Brother Larry swam for Rutgers University, reaching the finals at the Big East Championships.
- Father swam in the Pan American Games for Puerto Rico.