* Seven-Time All-America *
• Won the 2013 Pac-12 cross country title and was the 2014 NCAA indoor and outdoor 5,000 runner-up.
• Twice set the American junior indoor record in the 3,000 in 2012 .
2014 Season (Senior):
• Did not race because of injury.
2013 Season (Junior):
• Won the Pac-12 championship on Nov. 2 in Louisville, Colo.
• Named Pac-12 women's cross country Athlete of the Year.
• Finished fourth at the NCAA Championships, earning All-America honors and earning Stanford's highest finish since Arianna Lambie was fourth in 2006.
• Ran 20:09.03 at the NCAA's in Terre Haute, Ind., leading Stanford to 11th place.
• Placed third at the NCAA West Regional in Sacramento (19:15, 6K).
• Named to the All-West Region team.
• Came from behind at Pac-12's to beat Arizona's Elvin Kibet, the runner-up, by 11 seconds.
• Cuffe ran 21:04 (6K) at Coal Creek Golf Course (elevation, 5,535 feet).
• It was Cuffe's second collegiate victory, following her USF Invite win in 2012.
• Was second (20:10.70) at the Pre-Nationals by one second to Boise State's Emma Bates in Terre Haute, Ind.
• Second to teammate Jessica Tonn at the Stanford Invitational (21:00, 6K)
• Third at season-opening USF Invitational (17:44.9, 5K).
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Selected to the All-Pac-12 first team.
2012 Season (Sophomore):
• Placed 21st at the NCAA Championships, earning USTFCCCA All-America honors.
• Was Stanford's No. 1 runner at the NCAA's, helping Cardinal to third place, its best finish since 2007.
• Ran 20:03.8 over 6K at nationals.
• Earned USTFCCCA All-West Region honors by placing ninth at Seattle's Jefferson Golf Course in 19:53 over 5K as team's No. 3.
• Was 10th at Pac-12 Championships as Stanford's No. 2 runner at Santa Clarita's Robinson Ranch Golf Course, running 20:32 (6K).
• Ran six meets, tied with Jessica Tonn as the most for Stanford.
• Earned first collegiate individual title by winning the season-opening USF Invitational at Golden Gate Park, covering the 5K course in 17:08.0.
• Was fourth at the Stanford Invitational (6K, 20:26) and 25th at the Wisconsin adidas Invitational (6K, 20:08).
• An All-Pac-12 second-team selection.
• Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
2011 Season (Freshman):
• Stanford's No. 3 runner at both the NCAA West Regionals and the NCAA Championships.
• Placed 74th at the NCAA Championships with a time of 20:49.6.
• Was the individual runner-up at the Stanford Invitational with a season-best time of 20:12.
• Placed 22nd at the NCAA West Regional with a time of 20:52.
• Finished 24th at the Pac-12 Championships, covering the 6,000 meters in 20:44.
• Also competed at the Wisconsin Invitational, placing 55th in 20:57.3.
Track and Field:
• Set school and Pac-12 records by running the 5,000 in 15:11.13 at the 2014 Payton Jordan Invitational, making her the third-fastest collegian all-time, and second-fastest American collegian.
• 2014 NCAA indoor and outdoor 5,000 runner-up.
• Fourth in the 5,000 at the 2014 USATF Championships.
• The 2010 Foot Locker Cross Country national champion.
• Won the 2011 USA Junior Cross Country and New Balance Indoor Nationals 2-Mile.
• Set the junior national record in the 2-mile with a time of 9:54.22.
• A seven-time state champion and five-time NYS Federation champion.
• Won two USA Junior 5K races in 2009 and 2010.
• Named the Gatorade National Girls Runner of the Year in 2010-11, after winning similar state honors twice.
• 2011 NYS Gatorade Track Athlete of the Year.
• Holds school records in five events.
• Teams won a combined three OCIAA Championships and six Section 9 Championships.
• Also appeared in the 2011 All-American distance medley relay.
• Captained her school's indoor, outdoor, and cross country teams for two years.
• Competed as a race-walker during the indoor season of her freshman year.
• Has competed with the USA Junior team twice.
• Traveled to Spain with the squad for the World Junior Cross Country Championships in 2011.
• Also ran the 5K at the 2009 Pan Am Games in Trinidad and Tobago.
• Daughter of Ronald and Marie Cuffe.
• Has a younger brother, Conor, and a younger sister, Dara.
• Majoring in biology.