At Stanford: A 2013 All-West Region selection ... 2013 All-Pac-12 second team.
2014 Season (Redshirt Senior):
• Fifth at USF Invitational (25:26.4, 8k), tied for the best Stanford runner at the event
• 18th at Washington Invitational (23:49, 8k) and the third best Cardinal runner
• 81st at Wisconson Invitational (24:30, 8k)
• 14th at Pac-12 Championships (24:08, 8k)
2013 Season (Senior):
• Earned All-West Region honors after placing sixth overall and No. 3 for Stanford at the regional meet at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex in Sacramento, in 29:54 for 10K
• Named to the All-Pac-12 second team
• Was 100th at the NCAA meet in Terre Haute, finishing No. 3 for Stanford in 31:19.7 for 10K
• Stanford's No. 3 at the Pac-12 Championships at Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville, Colo., placing 12th in 25:23 (8K), his best team finish in a championship race
• Team's No. 4 at Pre-Nationals, placing 40th in 24:08.06 (8K)
• Stanford A team's No. 3 at Stanford Invitational, placing 10th in 24:58 (8K).
2012 Season (Junior):
• Ran in four meets, including the Pac-12 Championships and NCAA West Regionals
• Was Stanford's No. 7 runner on the Cardinal's NCAA West Regional championship team
• Covered the 10K Jefferson Golf Course in Seattle in 30:24 for 30th place
• Was Stanford's No. 8 runner at Pac-12's
• Ran 25:11 for 8K at Robinson Ranch Golf Course in Santa Clarita, Calif.
• Was No. 5 runner on Stanford's winning Stanford Invitational team (8K, 24:47)
• Placed second at the USF Invitational (8K, 24:45.3)
• Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
2011 Season (Sophomore):
• Top 8,000-meter time of 24:24.5 came at the Bronco Invitational to finish 19th
• Top finish was 15th at the USF Invitational in a time of 25:08
• Placed 70th at the Notre Dame Invitational with a time of 25:10.
2010 Season (Freshman): Redshirted.
Track and Field:
• A five-time All-America on the track
• Anchored Stanford to the 2014 NCAA indoor title in the distance medley relay
• Broke the school indoor mile record of 3:57.14 in 2013 and anchored another record, in the DMR
• A four-time first-team indoor All-America
• Placed eighth in the 2014 NCAA outdoor meet in the 1,500, earning first-team All-America honors
• Competed in 2014 USATF Championships in the 1,500.
• Nine-time county champion in cross country and track
• Six-time All-State honoree
• Millrose Mile qualifier in 2008 and 2009
• Captained his cross country team his senior year
• Helped take the team to the state qualification in 2008 and `09
• Gatorade Cross Country Runner of the Year for Michigan in 2009
• State champion in 2009, and runner-up in 2008
• School record holder in the 5K with a time of 15:22
• Captained the 2010 track team to a win in the indoor distance medley relay at the Michigan state championship, as well as a win in the All-American Nike Indoor 4 x mile relay
• Troy set a state record in the All-American Nike indoor distance medley relay in 2010
• In 2009, Troy won the state title in the distance medley relay
• The 2009 Gatorade track and field Athlete of the Year for Michigan
• The 2009 state champion in the 1,600 meters
• Holds school records in the 800 meters (1:54.0) and 1600 meters (4:07.71) .
• Major is engineering
• Son of Kenneth and Mary Ann Atchoo
• Has three older sisters, Priscilla, Allison and Nikki
• Enjoys music and playing piano.