2014 Season (Junior):
• Fourth at USF Invitational (25:26.4, 8k) and the fastest Cardinal runner
• Eighth at Washington Invitational (23:40, 8k) and the fastest Cardinal runner
• 58th at Wisconson Invitational (24:23, 8k)
• 21st at Pac-12 Championships (24:15, 8k)
2013 Season (Sophomore):
• Helped Stanford to the NCAA West Region title by placing 31st and fifth for the team at Haggins Oak Golf Complex in Sacramento (30:35, 10K)
• Stanford's No. 6 (196th overall) at the NCAA Championships in Terre Haute, Ind., running 32:14.5 (10K)
• Ran No. 5 for Stanford at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 34th overall in 26:09 at Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville, Colo. (8K)
• Also Stanford No. 5 at Pre-Nationals and 76th overall (24:26.85, 8K)
• Made collegiate cross-country debut at the season-opening USF Invite, placing eighth (25:36.5, 8K)
• Was Stanford 'A' team's No. 4 at Stanford Invitational (24:59, 8K)
• Named to the Pac-12 All-Academic second team.
2012 Season (Freshman): Did not race.
Track and Field:
• Advanced to the 2014 NCAA West Prelims in the 5,000
• Holds personal bests of 3:48.09 (1,500) and 14:08.43 (5,000).
• A three-time state medalist in Illinois for cross country
• Won four conference and four Madison County titles in cross country
• A three-time regional and two-time sectional champion in cross country
• Led Edwardsville to four county titles and four trips to the Illinois state meet
• Helped Edwardsville capture the 2008 conference, region and section titles
• Also a three-time all-state performer in track
• Won three 3,200-meter and two 1,600 conference titles
• Tied the Edwardsville record of 14:20 for the 3-mile state cross-country course.
• Major is biology
• Hoping to pursue a profession in cancer research
• Son of Andy and Valarie Sweatt
• Father was a swimmer at Tennessee, while his uncle William ran track at Navy
• Two older brothers, Willie and Eli and a younger sister, Allie