2014 Season (Junior):
- Stanford's No. 6 runner at the NCAA Championships, placing 68th (31:15.5, 10K) to help the Cardinal to a runner-up finish in Terre Haute.
- Ran in six meets as a solid part of Stanford's top seven.
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Team's No. 4 at NCAA West Regionals, placing 29th (30:07.2, 10K) at Stanford Golf Course.
- Stanford's No. 1 runner at the Washington Invitational, placing eighth (23:40, 8K).
- 21st at Pac-12 Championships (24:15, 8K), as Stanford's No. 5.
- Fourth at USF Invitational (25:26.4, 8K) and the fastest Cardinal runner.
- 58th at Wisconson Invitational (24:23, 8K).
2013 Season (Sophomore):
- Helped Stanford to the NCAA West Region title by placing 31st and fifth for the team at Haggins Oak Golf Complex in Sacramento (30:35, 10K).
- Stanford's No. 6 (196th overall) at the NCAA Championships in Terre Haute, Ind., running 32:14.5 (10K).
- Ran No. 5 for Stanford at the Pac-12 Championships, placing 34th overall in 26:09 at Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville, Colo. (8K).
- Also Stanford No. 5 at Pre-Nationals and 76th overall (24:26.85, 8K).
- Made collegiate cross-country debut at the season-opening USF Invite, placing eighth (25:36.5, 8K).
- Was Stanford 'A' team's No. 4 at Stanford Invitational (24:59, 8K).
- Named to the Pac-12 All-Academic second team.
2012 Season (Freshman):
Track and Field:
- Advanced to the NCAA West Prelims in the 5,000 in 2014 and the 10,000 in 2015.
- Won heat of 10,000 at 2015 Stanford Invitational in PR 28:51.56.
- Ran PR of 13:54.40 at 2015 Payton Jordan Invite.
- Fourth in 2015 Pac-12 10,000.
- A three-time state medalist in Illinois for cross country.
- Won four conference and four Madison County titles in cross country.
- A three-time regional and two-time sectional champion in cross country.
- Led Edwardsville to four county titles and four trips to the Illinois state meet.
- Helped Edwardsville capture the 2008 conference, region and section titles.
- Also a three-time all-state performer in track.
- Won three 3,200-meter and two 1,600 conference titles.
- Tied the Edwardsville record of 14:20 for the 3-mile state cross-country course.
- Major is biology.
- Hoping to pursue a profession in cancer research.
- Son of Andy and Valarie Sweatt.
- Father was a swimmer at Tennessee, while his uncle William ran track at Navy.
- Two older brothers, Willie and Eli, and a younger sister, Allie.