- Won the 2015 Donald Kennedy Award by the Stanford Athletic Board for the senior athlete who best exhibits the combination of excellent academics, strong athletic ability and a committment to community service.
2014 Season (Senior):
- Earned her first All-West Region selection by placing 10th at the NCAA West Regionals at Stanford Golf Course (20:34.0, 6K).
- Named to the All-Pac-12 second team after placing 14th (20:34, 6K) in the conference championships, helping Stanford to second place.
- Was the only Stanford woman to compete in consecutive NCAA Championships, placing 170th (21:42.4, 6K) for the Cardinal's 14th-place team.
- Was Stanford's No. 5 runner at the NCAA's.
- Competed in six races.
- Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Stanford's No. 2 runner at the West Regionals and the Stanford Invitational, placing 12th overall (21:17, 6K).
- Fifth at USF Invitational (18:02.4, 5K).
- 91st at Wisconson Invitational (21:06, 6K).
2013 Season (Junior):
- Helped Stanford into the NCAA Championships by placing 39th at the NCAA West Regional to help the Cardinal to second place.
- Covered the 6K course in Sacramento in 20:33 to place No. 5 on the team.
- Ran in first NCAA Championships, placing 214th (22:14.2) and No. 7 on team in Terre Haute, Ind.
- Placed 54th in the Pac-12 Championships as Stanford's No. 6 runner (23:29, 6K).
- Ran No. 5 for Stanford's 'A' team at the Stanford Invitational, placing 16th overall (22:03, 6K).
- Was 10th at the USF Invitational (18:09.4, 5K).
2012 Season (Sophomore):
2011 Season (Freshman):
- Burst onto the scene, placing eighth at the Stanford Invitational with a time of 20:51 in her first collegiate race.
- Finished 52nd at the Pac-12 Championships with a time of 21:29.
- Finished 62nd at the NCAA West Regionals with a time of 21:43.
- Competed at the Wisconsin Invitational, placing 197th with a time of 21:51.5.
Track and Field:
- Advanced to the NCAA West Prelims in the 1,500 in 2013 and 2015.
- Holds personal bests of 4:20.86 for 1,500 and 2:09.21 for 800.
- A seven-time All-American, including 2011 appearances at the New Balance Outdoor Nationals (distance medley relay), the USATF Juniors (1,500), and the New Balance Indoor Nationals (4x800 and mile).
- Named to all-state teams for cross country in 2010 and track in 2011.
- 2010 Nike Cross National Northeast individual champion.
- Holds the New Jersey state sophomore record in the 1,000 meters (2:56) as well as the Ocean County Park 5K course record (17:14).
- Set 18 school records.
- Cross country squad won the 2010 county, conference, and state championships.
- 2011 track team won the New Balance Nationals 4x800 indoor with the third-best all-time result.
- Holds the New Jersey state record in the DMR.
- Captained her cross country as well as both the winter and spring track teams twice each.
- Daughter of Peter and Susan McNamara
- Has three younger siblings, Connor, Mary Kate and Emmett
- Majoring in human biology
- Founded Cardinal RHED, a mental health support group for Stanford student-athletes.