- Second-place finish at the NCAA Championships and NCAA Western Regional Tournament champion in foil
- NCAA All-American
- Compiled a 34-3 record
- Placed seventh at 2010 NCAA Championships
- Second-team All-American
- Won 2011 Junior Nationals in Reno, Nev
- Attended International (San Francisco) High School
- The 2010 National Junior Champion at Summer Nationals in Atlanta, Ga.
- Seventh place at 2010 Senior Nationals for the men's foil in Atlanta, Ga.
- Placed second in the 2010 Senior Men's Team Foil at Summer Nationals in Atlanta, Ga.
- Placed 12th at the 2010 Junior Men's Foil World Championship in Luxembourg
- 2009 National Champion, Cadets - NAC in St. Louis, Mo.
- Top 8 in 2009 Cadets, NAC in Columbus, Ohio
- Placed top 16 in Division I, Louisville, Kent
- Placed top 16 in Cadets in Cabries, France
- Placed top 8 at the 2009 Junior Olympics in Albuquerque, N.M.
- First place finisher at the 2009 D-I Men's Foil Team
- Son of David Caldwell and Chloe Soroquere
- Enjoys playing tennis, basketball, golf and snowboarding
- Participates each summer in the 48-hour Film Festival in San Francisco and San Jose with High School friends and won the San Jose Film Festival in 2010