• 1,500 Meters: 3:48.09
• Two Mile: 9:07.52c
• Mile: 4:10.48i
• 3,000: 8:10.55i
• 5,000: 13:59.30i
• 10,000: 31:08.44
• Ran a sub-14:00 5,000 and set a personal record by nine seconds when he ran 13:59.30 to place third at the MPSF Championships.
• Ran in two races during the indoor season, also setting a personal best in the 3,000 (8:10.55) while placing 10th at the Razorback Invitational.
• Finished 13th in the 10,000 at the Pac-12 Championships (31:08.44).
• Set a personal record in the 5,000 of 14:08.43 at the Payton Jordan Invitational, placing sixth in the fourth section.
• Qualified for the NCAA West Prelims in the 5,000 and placed 32nd in 14:40.98, and did not advance.
• 10th in the Big Meet 3,000.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Broke personal best in the 3,000 with an 8:10.92 for eighth in the invite race at the Penn State National on Feb. 1.
• Set a mile PB at the season-opening UW Indoor Preview with a 4:10.48.
• Redshirted, but ran unattached.
• Set personal best in the 5,000 at the Stanford Invitational, running 14:10.86.
• Also ran 14:14.78 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Set 1,500 personal best of 3:48.09 at the Portland Track Festival.
• Placed 16th in the MPSF Championships in the 5,000 in 14:26.03.
• Also was 24th at MPSF's in the 3,000, in 8:20.93.
• Had season mile best of 4:18.66 from the UW Preview.
• Competed in four meets, running the 3,000 and 5,000 twice each, and the mile once.
• Placed 68th at the 2014 NCAA Championships.
• Helped Stanford to second place, as team's No. 6 runner.
• Placed 21st in 2014 Pac-12 meet and 29th at NCAA West Regionals.
• Stanford's No. 1 at the Washington Invitational.
• Ran No. 5 for Stanford at the 2013 Pac-12 and West Region championships, finishing 31st in the latter as the Cardinal won the title, and was team's No. 6 at 2013 NCAA's.
• Third in the 2010 Illinois state 3A championships in the 3,200 (9:14.34) and fourth in 2012 (9:09.21)
• Four-time Madison County and Southwestern Conference cross-country champion
• Ran 9:06.07 at the Belleville West Invitational to break a 3,200 meet record held by two-time world cross-country champion Craig Virgin since 1972
• Set personal record of 9:04.46 on his home track
• Tied the school record of 14:20 on the three-mile cross country state course
• Two-year cross country captain, and 2012 track captain
• St. Louis Post-Dispatch All-Metro 2012 Cross Country Runner of the Year
• A three-time regional and two-time sectional champion in cross country
• Led Edwardsville to four county titles and four trips to the Illinois state meet
• Helped Edwardsville capture the 2008 conference, region and section titles
• Also a three-time all-state performer in track
• Won three 3,200 and two 1,600 conference titles
• Parents are Andy and Valerie Sweatt
• Majoring in biology
• Has a goal of becoming a cancer researcher
• Father competed on the swim team at Tennessee
• Uncle William Sweatt was a quartermiler on the Naval Academy track team
• Has two older brothers, Willie and Eli, and a younger sister, Allie