* All-America *
Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• 400 Meters: 52.59
• 800: 2:10.23
• 200: 24.16
• 500: 1:10.82i
• 600: 1:32.04i
Stanford Record Book:
4x400: 4th, 5th 6th, 7th, 10th
• Ran the 400 leg on Stanford's 2014 NCAA indoor runner-up distance medley relay team.
• Broke her own school record in the 400 by running 53.35 to win the Husky Classic.
• Placed sixth at the MPSF Championships in the 400 (54.30).
• Ran leadoff on third-place 4x400 at the MPSF Championships (3:38.18).
• Ran legs on 4x400 relays that won the Razorback Invitational and Husky Classic.
• Her lead off split at Razorback was 53.91 on the 200-meter banked track at Arkansas.
• Won the Stanford Invitational 400 with a season best 52.70, placing her No. 3 all-time in Stanford history.
• Captured Big Meet victories in three events: the 200 (a lifetime best 24.16), 400 (52.70), and 4x400 (3:42.46).
• Ran the second leg of Stanford's runner-up distance medley relay at the Penn Relays.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Earned first-team All-America honors by running the second (400 meter) leg on Stanford's second-place distance medley relay team at the NCAA Championships.
• Ran a split of 53.56 to extend Stanford's lead.
• Placed fourth at the MPSF Championships in the 400, breaking her own school record with a personal indoor best of 53.36.
• Broke the Stanford indoor 400 record in the season-opening UW Indoor Preview, running 53.39 on Jan. 18.
• Also broke the meet record.
• Was the sixth-fastest, indoors and outdoors, at Stanford.
• Won the invitational 500 at the Penn State National, setting a school record of 1:10.82.
• The time missed the all-time collegiate top 10 by 0.06.
• Ran the second leg (52.7 split for 400) during Stanford's school record-setting distance medley relay (10:54.04) in a winning effort at the Penn State National on Jan. 31.
• Ran the No. 7 400 time in school history with a 54.15 at the Triton Invitational.
• It was the second-fastest by a freshman in Stanford history.
• Placed 14th overall in the 400 at the Pac-12 Championships.
• Was 38th at the NCAA West Prelims (55.30).
• Second in the Big Meet at 54.29.
• Ran anchor on the sixth-place team at the Pac-12's in the 4x400 (3:38.15).
• Anchored Stanford to third in the MPSF Championships in the 4x400.
• Team ran 3:38.16, the fourth-fastest indoor time in school history.
• Placed ninth in the 400 at MPSF's in 54.71.
• Had a season best 400 of 54.34 at the Alex Wilson Invitational.
• Made collegiate debut with a 1:32.04 in the 600 for second at the UW Preview.
• Won the Armory Invitational 500 title in 1:13.39.
• As a freshman, won Texas Class 4A state titles in the 400 (53.88) and the 800 (2:10.23).
• Her winning 800 time was a 4A state-meet record.
• Twice finished in the top 25 at the state 4A cross-country championships.
• 2009 All-Area Girls Track & Field Newcomer of the Year by the Dallas Morning News.
• Missed the 2010 and 2011 state meets because of injury.
• Ran 53.95 to finish second in the 2012 state 5A final in the 400.
• With both twins in the lineup, the Wolves 4x400 relay set a 5A Region 1 record of 3:43.68 in 2012.
• Parents are Jessie and Terry Williams.
• Majoring in human biology.
• Twin sister Kaitlyn also runs for Stanford.