* Seven-Time All-America *
Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• 5,000 Meters: 15:11.13
• 1,500: 4:18.29
• Mile: 4:42.43i
• 3,000: 9:04.57i
• Two Mile: 9:54.22
Stanford Record Book:
• 5,000: 1st
• 3,000: 6th
• 5,000: 6th
• Set school and Pac-12 records by running the 5,000 in 15:11.13 at the 2014 Payton Jordan Invitational, making her the third-fastest collegian all-time, and second-fastest American collegian.
• Won the 2013 Pac-12 cross-country title.
• 2014 NCAA indoor and outdoor 5,000 runner-up.
• Fourth in the 5,000 at the 2014 USATF Championships.
• Did not compete.
• NCAA runner-up in the 5,000, clocking 15:37.74 in Eugene, Ore.
• It was Stanford's highest finish in that event since 2005.
• Led for most of the final two miles before being passed with 600 by to go by winner Marielle Hall of Texas, with Dartmouth's Abbey D'gostino in third.
• Broke school and Pac-12 records in the 5,000 at the Payton Jordan Cardinal Invitational on May 4, and crushed her personal record by 42 seconds, running 15:11.13.
• It made her the third-fastest in collegiate history and the second-fastest ever for an American collegian, trailing only Colorado's Jenny Simpson, who ran 15:01.70 indoors in 2009.
• The school record was 15:20.44 set by three-time NCAA 5,000 champion Lauren Fleshman in 2003.
• Fleshman was in attendance during Cuffe's record-setting run.
• Finished fourth at the USATF Championships in Sacramento on June 28, running 15:13.15, with teammate Jessica Tonn ninth.
• The time was the second-fastest ever for Cuffe.
• Placed second in the Pac-12 5,000 in 16:11.97 and in the 1,500 (a PR 4:18.29).
• Third in the NCAA West Prelims, running 15:55.16.
• Anchored Stanford to second-placed finishes at the Penn Relays, running a 4:35.86 split for 1,600 in the distance medley relay and 4:16.6 in the 4x1,500.
• Won the Big Meet in the 1,500 (4:19.79) ... named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Earned two first-team All-America honors at the NCAA Championships.
• Placed second to Dartmouth's Abbey D'Agostino in the NCAA 5,000, running 16:22.48.
• The next day, placed seventh in the 3,000 (9:17.87).
• Won the MPSF championship in the 3,000, running a personal best 9:04.57, the fourth-fastest in Stanford indoor history.
• Jumped to No. 5 on Stanford's all-time indoor list with a personal best 15:53.95 in the 5,000, placing third in the invitational race at the Husky Classic on Feb. 14.
• Fifth in the invite mile at the Penn State National, running 4:45.51.
• Earned second-team All-America honors in the 5,000, placing 13th at the NCAA Championships in 16:16.37.
• That was after coming in with the 24th best time.
• Placed 10th in the Pac-12 Championships in the 1,500, running 4:23.57.
• Was fourth at the Big Meet in the 1,500 (4:24.64) in her season debut.
• Sixth in the 5,000 at the NCAA West Prelims in a personal best 16:15.53.
• A USTFCCCA All-Academic selection.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Did not compete
• Placed 10th at the Pac-12 Championships in the 5,000, running 16:42.00 in Eugene, Ore.
• Advanced to the NCAA West Preliminary Round in the 5,000, placing 25th in 17:07.32.
• Earned USTFCCCA All-Academic honors.
• Set the American junior record in the 3,000 of 9:07.79 while setting a meet record at the UW Last Chance meet in Seattle on March 3.
• The time was the fifth-best indoor mark in school history.
• The time broke her own AJR mark of 9:15.56 that she first set at the Razorback Invitational in Fayetteville, Ark., on Feb. 3.
• Earned second-team All-America honors by placing 14th at the NCAA Championships, running 9:27.57.
• Placed fifth in the MPSF Championships in 9:10.07.
• Won the 2013 Pac-12 championship in Louisville, Colo.
• Finished fourth at the NCAA Championships to earn her second All-America honor.
• Named 2013 Pac-12 women's cross country Athlete of the Year.
• Placed 21st at the 2012 NCAA Championships in Louisville, Ky.
• Was the No. 1 runner for Stanford's third-place NCAA team.
• A three-time NCAA Championships participant.
• Twice competed with the USA junior national team.
• Was the U.S.'s top runner at the 2011 IAAF World Junior Cross Country Championships in Punta Umbria, Spain, placing 17th while clocking 20:15 over 6K.
• Also ran the 5K at the 2009 Pan Am Games in Trinidad and Tobago.
• Was second at the Bupa Great Edinburgh International Cross Country Championships in Scotland.
• The 2010 Foot Locker cross country national champion.
• Won the 2011 USA Junior cross country and New Balance Indoor Nationals 2-mile titles.
• Set the junior national record in the 2-mile with a time of 9:54.22.
• A seven-time New York state champion and five-time NYS Federation champion.
• Won two USA Junior 5K championships, in 2009 and 2010.
• Named the Gatorade National Girls Runner of the Year in 2010-11, after winning similar state honors twice.
• 2011 NYS Gatorade Track Athlete of the Year.
• Set school records in five events.
• Teams won a combined three OCIAA Championships and six Section 9 Championships.
• Also appearedon Cornwall Central's 2011 All-American distance medley relay.
• Captained her school's indoor, outdoor, and cross country teams for two years.
• Competed as a race-walker during the indoor season of her freshman year.
• Daughter of Ronald and Marie Cuffe.
• Has a younger brother, Conor, and a younger sister, Dara.
• Majoring in biology.