Career Bests (thru 2014):
• 800 Meters: 1:53.15
• 1,500: 3:52.73
• Mile: 4:11.73i
• 1,000: 2:32.57i
• Competed at the Pac-12 Championships in the 800 (1:53.64), but did not advance past the first round.
• Set a personal best in the 800 of 1:53.15 to finish 11th at the Brutus Hamilton Invitational.
• Had a season 1,500 best of 3:55.11 at the Stanford Invitational.
• Ran in six meets.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Set personal best in the mile (4:11.73) in finishing sixth in the B race at the UW Invitational on Feb. 1.
• Placed 23rd in the mile at the MPSF Championships (4:14.89).
• Placed seventh at the USATF junior nationals in the 1,500, in 3:53.73.
• Ran a strong 3:52.73 to set a personal record in the 1,500 at the Stanford Invitational.
• Ran in four meets, including an 800-1,500 double at the Stanford Invitational.
• Ran an 800 season best of 1:55.14 in the same meet.
• Set his mile personal record of 4:14.55 at the UW Preview.
• Placed 26th at the MPSF Championships in the mile at 4:14.89.
• Competed in four meets, running the mile three times, and the 800, 4x400, 4x800, and distance medley relay once each.
• Ran in three meets in 2013, placing 23rd at the Doc Adams Invitational.
• Ran one meet in 2014, placing 148th at the Stanford Invitational.
• Placed sixth at the Washington 4A state championships in the 800 (1:53.16) while at Gig Harbor High School, the alma mater of former Stanford teammate Miles Unterreiner.
• Helped the Tides win Washington's Class 4A cross country championship.
• Gig Harbor become the first team from west of the Cascades Mountains to win the state's large-school classification in 25 years.
• His father, Danny Drinkwater, was a member of Nike's Backside Track Club in Eugene in the early 1980s and was a training partner of Olympian Mary Slaney.
• Majoring in economics.