Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
• 5,000 Meters: 13:50.55
• 10,000: 28:57.51
• 3,000: 8:04.69
• 1,500: 3:50.28
• Mile: 4:07.70
• Two Mile: 8:51.46
• Earned All-America honors by placing fifth at the 2013 NCAA cross country Championship, finishing as the top American-born runner in the field, and was sixth at the 2014 NCAA outdoor championships in the 10,000.
• Ran in one race, finishing fourth in the 5,000 at the MPSF Championships in 13:59.33.
• Placed sixth in the 10,000 in his first NCAA outdoor championship meet while running a personal record 28:57.51.
• Deftly moved up through the field, and earned first-team All-America honors by finishing among the top eight.
• Ran the final 1,600 in 4:24.
• Was fourth in the 5,000 at the Pac-12 Championships in a PR 13:50.55.
• Ran 29:33.56 for the fourth-fastest time at the NCAA West Prelims.
• 10th in the 10,000 'B' race at the Payton Jordan Invitational at Stanford in a then-PR 29:00.13.
• Third in the Big Meet 3,000 in 8:04.96.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Did not compete.
• Placed seventh in the Pac-12 Championships in the 10,000 in a personal best 29:47.53.
• Was 16th at the NCAA West Prelims (30:26.23).
• Second in the Big Meet in the 3,000 in a PB 8:04.69.
• Ran season 5,000 best of 14:07.23 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Placed sixth in the MPSF Championships in the 5,000, running a personal record 13:59.76.
• Placed 19th at MPSF's in the 3,000, in 8:15.77.
• Ran a season-best mile of 4:08.89 at the Armory Invitational.
• Competed in four meets, running the mile, 3,000, and 5,000 twice each.
• Placed 11th in the 5,000 at the Pac-12 Championships, running 14:17.72.
• Clocked 3:50.28 in the 1,500 at the Stanford Invitational.
• Also ran 1:56.83 in the 800 at the Cal Outdoor Opener.
• Ran 4:10.77 for the mile at the Texas Relays.
• Ran on a 4x1,500 relay that clocked 15:20.09 at the Texas Relays.
• Ran in two events at the MPSF Championships.
• Placed 11th in the 5,000 in 14:09.99.
• Placed 15th in the 3,000 in 8:10.58.
• Ran 4:09.29 in the mile at the UW Indoor Preview.
• Earned All-America, West Region, and Pac-12 first team honors in 2013.
• Placed fifth at the NCAA meet and was the top American-born runner in the field.
• Was the 2013 Pac-12 and West Region runner-up, both to eventual NCAA champ Edward Cheserek of Oregon.
• His regional 10K time of 29:43 at Haggin Oaks in Sacramento bettered his track PR of 29:47.53 for the same distance.
• Won three New Jersey Meet of Champions titles.
• Won outdoor Meet of Champions titles in the 3,200 in 2009, and the 1,600 in a meet record 4:07.89.
• Also captured a Meet of Champions title in cross country, with a 5K time of15:15, the No. 2 time at the Holmdel Park course, behind his brother Joe.
• Won the Nike Northeast Regional.
• Was No. 4 on the all-time state list in the two-mile at 8:51.46, and No. 3 in state history in the mile at 4:07.70.
• Runner-up at the 2010 Nike Outdoor Nationals in the two-mile, losing only to his twin brother Joe.
• Ran two-mile in 8:57.56 to finish third at the 2011 Nike Outdoor Nationals.
• As a sophomore, won the New Jersey Meet of the Champions in the 3,200 in 9:03.69.
• He also set a New Jersey sophomore record of 9:02.38.
• 2008 cross country team won the state championship.
• Team won four consecutive New Jersey Group 3 cross country championships.
• Member of the national record-setting 4xMile indoor relay.
• Captained the cross country, indoor and spring track teams his senior year.
• Son of Larry and Patricia Rosa.
• Has a twin brother, Joe, who runs at Stanford.
• Has two older siblings, Larry and Kiki.
• Brother Larry swam for Rutgers University, reaching the finals at the Big East Championships.
• His father swam in the Pan American Games for Puerto Rico.
• Majoring in management science and engineering.