* Three-time All-America *
Career Bests (thru 2014):
• 800 Meters: 2:02.68
• 400: 56.2h
• 600: 1:30.82i
• 1,000: 2:51.52i
• 1,500: 4:22.70
• 100 hurdles: 14.29
• 400 hurdles: 1:00.32
Stanford Record Book:
• 800: 3rd
• Distance Medley Relay: 1st
• The 2014 NCAA runner-up in the 800.
• Stanford's highest-ever women's finish in that event.
• Finished second in the 800 at the NCAA Championships, earning the highest-ever finish by a Stanford woman in that event.
• Moved into second on the final lap behind teammate Amy Weissenbach, and was passed by winner Laura Roesler with 200 to go.
• Strong finish to outdistance the rest of the field and finish in 2:02.92 to earn her first individual first-team All-America honor.
• Set a personal record of 2:02.68 in the NCAA semifinal to advance.
• Was second in her heat in Eugene, Ore.
• No. 3 on Stanford's all-time list.
• Placed fourth in the Pac-12 Championships in 2:08.89.
• Had the 11th-best time (2:07.55) in the NCAA West Prelims and advanced to nationals on place.
• Opened outdoor season by winning the third section of the 1,500 at the Stanford Invitational, in a PR of 4:22.70.
• Ran first outdoor 800 at the Payton Jordan Invitational, placing fourth in the second section in a then-PR of 2:03.44.
• Ran legs on runner-up teams in the 4x1,500 and distance medley relays at the Penn Relays.
• Earned first-team All-America honors by running the 800 leg on Stanford's second-place distance medley relay team at the NCAA Championships.
• Her split was 2:06.18 and she made the exchange in the lead.
• Qualified for the NCAA's as an individual in the 800, but chose to focus on the DMR.
• Placed second in the 800 at the MPSF Championships, running 2:05.19.
• Ran the second-fastest indoor 800 in Stanford history when she clocked 2:05.07 to place fourth in the invite section of the Husky Classic in Feb. 15.
• Beat All-America teammates Justine Fedronic and Amy Weissenbach in the race.
• Set a personal best in the 600 as well, finishing second in the 600 (1:30.82).
• Ran the 800 leg (2:06.9 split) in the school record-setting distance medley relay, which won the Penn State National in 10:54.04.
• Placed second in the USATF junior nationals, running a personal record 2:06.46 in Des Moines, Iowa.
• It was the fifth fastest time in Stanford freshmen history.
• Showed outstanding improvement and national potential in her first season running the 800.
• Placed 17th overall at the NCAA West Prelims in a personal best 2:06.96.
• Missed the finals at the Pac-12 Championships by one place.
• Was ninth overall at 2:10.01.
• Third at the Big Meet in a then-PB of 2:08.60.
• Earned second-team All-America honors as part of the 11th place distance medley relay team at the NCAA Championships (11:14.77).
• Ran the third leg (800) on the MPSF runner-up team in the DMR.
• Placed ninth in the 800 at the MPSF Championships in a personal record 2:09.80.
• Competed in six meets, running the 800 in five.
• Placed sixth at the 2013 Pan Am Junior Championships in the 800 in Medellin, Colombia.
• Ran in three meets in 2013, including the NCAA Championships as team's No. 6 runner (196th place), and in two meets in 2014.
• Outstanding athlete with state championships in cross country and in the 100-meter hurdles in track -- the first in Ohio history to ever accomplish that double.
• Had this amazing variety of quality personal records: 100 hurdles, 14.29; 300 hurdles, 42.54; 400, 56.1; 800, 2:22.26; pole vault, 10-0; 5,000, 18:04.50 (cross country).
• The 2011 Ohio state Division I champion in cross country.
• Competed in three state meets overall in cross country, including top-10 finishes each year.
• The 2010 Ohio state champion in the 100-meter hurdles in 14.49.
• Ran in four state track meets during her high school career, resulting in 10 all-state recognitions.
• Competed in both the 100- and 300-meter hurdles at the 2012 state meet along with the 4x200- and 4x400-meter relays.
• Helped Princeton to a regional runner-up finish in track in 2012.
• Gatorade Ohio Cross Country Runner of the Year ... was eighth at the 2011 Nike Outdoor Nationals in the 400 hurdles (1:00.32).
• Major is international relations.
• Contemplated profession is to work for a multinational organization or the United Nations.
• Daughter of Tyler Saunders and Christine Auclair.
• A back injury suffered in a practice fall in gymnastics led to her switching to track.
• Speaks fluent French.