Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
Pole Vault: 17-1 (5.20m)
Stanford Record Book:
Pole vault: 9th
Pole vault: 6th
• Jumped a season-best 17-0 to finish fourth at the MPSF Championships.
• The mark moved him to No. 6 all-time indoors at Stanford.
• Competed in four meets, improving each meet.
•Jumped 16-10 3/4 to place sixth at the Husky Classic.
• Made season debut by placing second behind brother Dylan at the Cal Outdoor Opener (15-10 3/4).
• Took a medical redshirt season.
• Did not compete.
• Jumped a collegiate best 16-10 3/4 in his season debut, finishing fifth in the invitational flight of the Stanford Invitational.
• The jump placed him in a tie for eighth on Stanford's all-time list.
• Placed 14th at the Pac-12 Championships (15-7 1/4).
• Was 37th at the NCAA West Prelims (16-6 3/4).
• Won the Big Meet (16-2).
• Placed 10th at the MPSF Championships at 16-4.
• Competed in five meets, reaching 16-4 in two meets.
• Placed ninth at the Pac-12 Championships with a season outdoor best of 16-4 1/2.
• Placed eighth in the MPSF Championships with a collegiate career best of 16-8.
• The 2011 Louisiana 2A indoor and outdoor champion.
• Named All-State and All-America in 2011.
• The John Curtis Christian School record holder with a meet-record mark of 17-1 at the Sugar Bowl Classic in New Orleans.
• Set the mark despite competing on a sprained ankle.
• Led John Curtis to a pair of 2A state titles.
• Major is psychology.
• Was a Level 9 gymnast until turning to track and field in eighth grade.
• Son of Todd and Racquel Duvio.
• Has one younger brother, Dylan, a fellow Stanford pole vaulter.