• Ran a season best 1,500 of 4:30.93 at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Competed in the prelims of the Pac-12 Championships in the 1,500, placing 23rd overall.
• Season best 800 of 2:14.29 came at the Brutus Hamilton Open.
• Was fifth in the 800 and sixth in the 1,500 at the Big Meet.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Placed 15th in the mile at the MPSF Championships, running 4:54.76.
• Set a personal best in the 1,000 with a 2:50.14 in finishing ninth at the UW Indoor Preview.
• In two mile races, has a season best of 4:54.37 at the Husky Classic.
• Advanced to her first NCAA West Prelims, placing 48th in the 1,500.
• Did not reach the final, but placed 21st overall in the Pac-12 Championships (4:35.24).
• Set personal record of 4:24.96 while placing fifth at the Big Meet.
• Ran seven 1,500's and three 800's, doubling three times ... ran a season 800 best of 2:16.82 at the Jim Click Shootout.
• Placed 15th at the MPSF Championships in the mile, in 4:55.55.
• Ran a season best 800 of 2:15.00 at the UW Preview.
• Competed in four meets, running the 800 twice, and the 1,000, mile, 4x400, 4x800, and the distance medley relay once each.
• Did not compete.
• Did not compete.
• Two-time participant in the NCAA Championships.
• Placed 10th at the 2014 NCAA West Regionals to earn All-West Region honors as team's No. 2 runner.
• Ran as team's No. 5 at the 2013 NCAA West Regional
• Placed 14th at the 2014 Pac-12 meet, and 54th in 2013.
• A seven-time All-American, including 2011 appearances at the New Balance Outdoor Nationals (distance medley relay), the USATF Juniors (1,500), and the New Balance Indoor Nationals (4x800 and mile).
• Placed sixth at the 2011 U.S. junior nationals in the 1,500 in 4:28.94.
• Named to all-state teams for cross country in 2010 and track in 2011.
• 2010 Nike Cross National Northeast individual champion.
• Holds the New Jersey state sophomore record in the 1,000 meters (2:56) as well as the Ocean County Park 5K course record (17:14).
• Set 18 school records.
• Cross country squad won the 2010 county, conference, and state championships.
• 2011 track team won the New Balance Nationals 4x800 indoor with the third-best all-time result.
• Holds the New Jersey state record in the DMR.
• Captained her cross country as well as both the winter and spring track teams twice each.
• Won the 2011 New Jersey Non-Public A titles in the 800 (2:09.21) and 1,600 (4:44.90).
• Daughter of Peter and Susan McNamara.
• Has three younger siblings, Connor, Mary Kate and Emmett.
• Majoring in human biology.
• Founder of Cardinal RHED, a mental-health advocacy group for Stanford student-athletes.