* All-America *
Career Bests (thru 2015 indoors):
Stanford Record Book:
• Ran one race, placing 12th in her heat of the mile (4:55.19) at the Husky Classic.
• Had a breakthrough season, dropping nearly 14 seconds off her 1,500 personal best and earning second-team All-America honors.
• Missed qualifying for the NCAA final by 0.16, placing sixth in her 1,500 semifinal and missing a qualifying spot by two places, finishing 14th overall in 4:21.63.
• Passed five runners on the final lap to nearly qualify.
• Finished third at the Pac-12 Championships, running 4:21.62.
• Set her personal 1,500 best of 4:17.82 while placing 11th in the 'B' race at the Payton Jordan Invitational.
• Was eighth in the NCAA West Prelims (4:19.20).
• Set a four-second PB in the mile by running 4:40.46 to place 10th in the Olympic Development race at the Penn Relays.
• 17th in the Pac-12 5,000 (17:05.60).
• Ran 5,000 PB of 16:23.91 while winning the third section at the Stanford Invitational.
• Third in the Big Meet 1,500.
• Named Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• Set a personal best in the mile by running 4:44.04 to place seventh at the MPSF Championships on March 1.
• Earlier set a PB with a winning 4:48.84 in the 'B' race of the Husky Classic on Feb. 15.
• Made collegiate indoor debut with a third-place in the 1,000 (2:46.67) and a leg on the runner-up 4x400 at the season-opening UW Indoor Preview on Jan. 18.
• Ran in only one meet, making her debut by doubling at the Outdoor Opener (March 2).
• Ran 4:31.48 (third) in the 1,500 and 2:16.87 (second) in the 800.
• Did not compete.