As a RS Senior in 2015 | Game-By-Game Statistics
As a Senior in 2014 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
- Played in 24 games, starting six.
- Scored three goals and tallied two assists.
- Registered a goal and an assist against Oregon State.
- Had the fifth most shots for the Cardinal with 26.
As a Junior in 2013 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Played in six of Stanford's first seven matches and made three starts before suffering an injury that kept her out for the rest of the season.
- Scored one goal, the second-half tying score against Portland in a 1-1 draw.
As a Sophomore in 2012 | Game-By-Game Statistics
- Played in 12 matches, starting five.
- Received her first collegiate competition off the bench in season-opening 6-1 victory over Santa Clara (Aug. 17).
- Made first start against Georgetown in a 6-0 victory (Sept. 9).
- Scored first collegiate goal in the 62nd minute of a 4-0 victory over UNC-Greensboro (Sept. 16) off a pass from Natalie Griffen.
- Scored three goals in four matches, including the opening goal in a 2-1 victory over Oregon (Sept. 30).
- Started five consecutive matches, from Sept. 9-27, with Stanford going 5-0.
- Missed 12 matches because of injury.
- Returned for a six-minute stint off the bench in the NCAA semifinal against North Carolina (Nov. 30).
As a Freshman in 2011
- Did not play because of injury.
National Team Experience
- Selected for the U.S. U-15 national team and the U.S. U-17 player pool.
- Played for the Region IV and Cal-South ODP teams.
- Helped lead the SoCal Blues to the 2010 U-17 national championship and to a U-18 No. 1 ranking during the 2011 club season.
- Led Blues to three top-three national age-group finishes, as well five consecutive titles in the prestigious Surf Cup.
- Scored 22 goals and had 17 assists as a senior at Palos Verdes High School in Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.
- Led the Sea Kings to a Bay League title and into the CIF-Southern Section Division II semifinals.
- Scored 56 goals and had 51 assists in her high school career and was twice named (Torrance) Daily Breeze Player of the Year.
- Selected to the All-CIF Southern Section first team.
- Carried a weighted GPA of 4.3.
- A California Scholarship Federation Gold Sealbearer life member.