Join one of the nation's premier basketball programs at Maples Pavilion for the 2013-14 season. Led by Hall of Fame Head Coach/Setsuko Ishiyama Director of Women's Basketball Tara VanDerveer and Pac-12 Player of the Year and two-time All-American Chiney Ogwumike, the Cardinal is hard at work preparing for another exciting season. We look forward to seeing you this upcoming season at Maples Pavilion cheering for the Cardinal!
For ticketing questions, please call the Stanford Athletics Ticket Office at (800)-STANFORD or email email@example.com.
Pac-12 Tournament Tickets
Check back in November, 2013 for more information on the Pac-12 Tournament in Seattle, WA.
Fill Your Seat Every Game
Packing Maples Pavilion each game is a critical part of supporting the team. If you can't use your tickets, you can still show your support by having your seats filled each and every game. Here's how:
- Transfer tickets to a friend, family member or colleague
- Gift tickets back to Stanford Athletics to donate to our community partners (requires 48-hour lead time)
Season Ticket Benefits
As a season ticket holder you'll receive the best available seats in Maples Pavilion, along with:
- Cost savings off of single game prices
- Priority access to purchase single game tickets
- Priority access to postseason tickets (based on your level of engagement with Stanford Athletics and Stanford University)
- Ability to transfer or gift back unused tickets online or by mobile device
- Exclusive season ticket holder e-newsletter
- Additional exclusive opportunities to engage with the team (TBA)